A very versatile vintage tourer, this beautiful frame has an infamously comfortable and classy Brooke’s saddle, 24 gear groupset, thick tyres with mudguards, drop handlebars and rear bag rack. Set up for bike packing but styled for the high street, a retro ride ready for a modern life.
At a glance:
- Absolutely stunning, if we say so ourselves
- Vintage Shimano Ultegra groupset
- 27 speed
- Brookes flyer sprung saddle
- Columbus steel frame
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus
- C-T 60cm, C-C 57cm, ETT 60cm
This bike rides like new – At XO Bikes, every bike we sell has been stripped, serviced, refurbished, cleaned, checked & tested. They are all fully serviced & polished. For you, that means this bike has had:
- All parts fully checked, restored, adjusted or replaced
- Brakes, gears, tyres, spike tension wheel hubs, bearings checked & adjusted
- Tyres checked, frame aligned, wheels trued
- Chain & cassette cleaned, anti-seize grease application
- Any small scuffs shown in photos
Bikes can be collected for free from our workshop in Lewisham Shopping Centre.
Order your bike online and we’ll be in touch about collection.
You can also choose to view a bike before buying – contact us to arrange a time.
If you can’t collect from Lewisham, we can deliver your bike within the M25 for £30, ready to ride.
We’re sorry, we can’t deliver outside of the M25 at the moment.
We want you to love your new bike! If you’re not happy, you can return it, in the condition you bought it, within 14 days. Buyer responsible for postage / delivery fees.
We often get asked about sizing, so here’s a helpful guide:
Ed - Fixer XO3
Both physically and emotionally, Ed brings a calm to the frenetic workshop environment. He also brings a great sense of humour, a love of sport and a big laugh. Which comes in handy when you look at how his team, Liverpool, are doing this season. Another fantastic fella who’s a dab hand at numbers so helps out with the bookkeeping and invoicing.
This bike was lovingly refurbished and expertly serviced by Ed