What was a vintage racer is now a chic city bike. The more upright riding position afforded by the riser bars is more suited to urban areas. The old rusted parts have been replaced with reliable modern components.
At a glance:
- Shimano Deore LX groupset
- 24 speed
- American Classic Victory Road front wheel
- Regida flyer rear wheel with Miche hub
- Nutrak tyres
- Madison saddle
- Shimano Claris brakes
- See below for full spec
This bike rides like new – At XO Bikes, every bike we sell has been stripped, serviced, refurbished, cleaned, checked & tested. They are all fully serviced & polished. For you, that means this bike has had:
- All parts fully checked, restored, adjusted or replaced
- Brakes, gears, tyres, spike tension wheel hubs, bearings checked & adjusted
- Tyres checked, frame aligned, wheels trued
- Chain & cassette cleaned, anti-seize grease application
- Any small scuffs shown in photos
Bikes can be collected for free from our workshop in Lewisham Shopping Centre.
Order your bike online and we’ll be in touch about collection.
You can also choose to view a bike before buying – contact us to arrange a time.
If you can’t collect from Lewisham, we can deliver your bike within the M25 for £30, ready to ride.
We’re sorry, we can’t deliver outside of the M25 at the moment.
We want you to love your new bike! If you’re not happy, you can return it, in the condition you bought it, within 14 days. Buyer responsible for postage / delivery fees.
We often get asked about sizing, so here’s a helpful guide:
Jamie - Fixer XO2
Jamie loves the camera and the camera loves him (see media section). Another accomplished trick rider, Jamie was actually our third hiring but managed to convince Adu he should be bumped up the pecking order to the XO2 slot. Part-time philosopher and Moto-X authority.
This bike was lovingly refurbished and expertly serviced by Jamie