An agile city bike for someone who likes getting around quickly with enough gears to explore. The aluminium frame and carbon fork make a great lightweight and durable combination.
At a glance:
- Shimano Sora groupset
- 27 speed
- Carbon fork and aluminium frame
- Shimano Claris levers and TekTro brakes
- C-T 52cm, C-C 54cm, ETT 56cm
- See below for full spec
This bike rides like new – At XO Bikes, every bike we sell has been stripped, serviced, refurbished, cleaned, checked & tested. They are all fully serviced & polished. For you, that means this bike has had:
- All parts fully checked, restored, adjusted or replaced
- Brakes, gears, tyres, spike tension wheel hubs, bearings checked & adjusted
- Tyres checked, frame aligned, wheels trued
- Chain & cassette cleaned, anti-seize grease application
- Any small scuffs shown in photos
Bikes can be collected for free from our workshop in Lewisham Shopping Centre.
Order your bike online and we’ll be in touch about collection.
You can also choose to view a bike before buying – contact us to arrange a time.
If you can’t collect from Lewisham, we can deliver your bike within the M25 for £30, ready to ride.
We’re sorry, we can’t deliver outside of the M25 at the moment.
We want you to love your new bike! If you’re not happy, you can return it, in the condition you bought it, within 14 days. Buyer responsible for postage / delivery fees.
We often get asked about sizing, so here’s a helpful guide:
Tray - Fixer XO1
East London wheelie king now turning his handlebars to downhill off-road, Tray was the 1st fixer we hired. He might have the quietest voice in the workshop, but he’s certainly got the loudest laugh. A top bloke and an asset to any workshop, Tray’s got a bright future in the industry.
This bike was lovingly refurbished and expertly serviced by Tray.